Go Back   Forum Runner Support > Mobile Support > iPhone/iPod Touch

(#1) Old
mongo

Default iOS 10 crashes - 09-26-2016, 07:47 AM

I've been using this app for a few years now, and really enjoy it. However, I've run into a problem since updating my devices to iOS 10. The app crashes anytime I try to post on a board. I can read the boards, hit reply, and even squeak out a five-ish keystroke response. Anything more than that, and the app crashes to the home screen. This happens on both my phone and my pad.

I've tried rebooting my devices, deleting and reinstalling the app, and have just updated my devices to 10.0.2. So far, nothing seems to help.

Is anyone else having this trouble? Anyone have an idea how to fix it?

I can go back to just using Safari for message boards, but this app really is terrific at making boards readable on small screens.

(#2) Old
macjim

Default 09-27-2016, 09:40 AM

Oh, have I been having trouble getting the apps to work and the web site too. I've had to change my password multiple times as each change wasn't recognised until now. The apps were constantly showing pars error messages etc I've sent a message to support in the hope they will get it fixed soon. The web site also would fail to load and other problems too.

(#3) Old
macjim

Default 09-27-2016, 09:41 AM

PS I've managed to get the iOS app on my iPhone 6 but still not on my iPad Pro 9"

(#4) Old
mughees

Default 02-07-2017, 05:52 AM

i also have same problam