Go Back   Forum Runner Support > Forum Runner > Forum Runner Chat

(#1) Old
Looter

Question List of supported forums - 06-09-2010, 05:53 PM

I have the free version for iPhone and am considering getting the paid version. I want to see ALL of the currently supported forum.

Where can I see a continuously update list of currently supported forums?

Thanks!

(#2) Old
ClemsonJeeper
Forum Sprinter

Default 06-10-2010, 09:50 AM

In the app -> Forum Browser. You can see all the public forums by searching or just looking at the "New Arrivals" list.

Rob J
Forum Runner Developer

http://www.forumrunner.net

(#3) Old
Looter

Default 06-10-2010, 10:12 AM

So there are only 108 (that's all that are listed in New Arrivals) forums supported?
No alphabetcal list online outside of the app?
And no way to reply? I had to post reply this in Mobile Safari.

Am I missing something here?

(#4) Old
ClemsonJeeper
Forum Sprinter

Default 06-10-2010, 10:18 AM

Currently there are that many public forums, yes. More are being added daily. If you are on a forum that isn't listed, it takes less than 5 minutes for the forum owner to add the Forum Runner add-on to vBulletin or phpBB.

Forum Runner Free does not have the ability to reply - that is what the full 1.99$ version is for. Forum Runner Free is for deciding if you like the interface, etc.

Thanks for the questions!

Rob

Rob J
Forum Runner Developer

(#5) Old
OkiMike

Default 06-15-2010, 10:34 AM

Is there a method by which we can tell you of forums we are users on and you can contact them to get them registered in your list (via the Forum Managers link), or must we contact them ourselves and merely hope that they respond?

(#6) Old
ClemsonJeeper
Forum Sprinter

Default 06-15-2010, 02:38 PM

You are likely better off asking yourself since you already have a relationship with the forums (eg: have an account).

Otherwise, it would just be me signing up for a account and asking the forum owners to do this, which might fall on deaf ears.

The sign up process is very easy and can be completed in under 5 minutes.

Rob J
Forum Runner Developer

(#7) Old
dprovons

Default 06-16-2010, 05:58 PM

I asked the administrator of a forum I follow to register with you. He sent me an email this morning that he had completed the registration/download. I still can't find the forum in the iphone app. How long does it take for a registered forum to show up? Thanks!

--Craig.

(#8) Old
ClemsonJeeper
Forum Sprinter

Default 06-16-2010, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dprovons
I asked the administrator of a forum I follow to register with you. He sent me an email this morning that he had completed the registration/download. I still can't find the forum in the iphone app. How long does it take for a registered forum to show up? Thanks!

--Craig.
Immediately after they install the add on then verify and publish their forum in the forum manager.

Rob J
Forum Runner Developer

(#9) Old
Baskerville

Default 06-16-2010, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dprovons

--Craig.
I also did this, I think Craig and I belong to same forum, Smokers Forums UK. It isn't listed in new arrivals. My administrater said he installed the plugin.

(#10) Old
Baskerville

Default 06-16-2010, 09:38 PM

Ok it's now listed.